On Thursday, March 21st, 2013 members of the Alpha Chi Omega Toledo chapter will be holding a fundraiser at Sukit Hookah to support the Beach House Family Shelter. This event will run from 8:00 PM to Midnight and all proceeds from tips collected, raffle/donation collections, and 10% of Sukit Hookah's net sales will be donated to the Beach House Family Shelter!
Members of ACO will be promoting this event on and off campus the entire week prior, collecting donations from local businesses, and arranging for local musicians, comedians, and other artists to perform throughout the event. This is a great cause and, as is typical with Sukit Hookah fundraisers, will be a great time for all those in attendance.
|Date:||March 21st, 2013|
|Time:||8:00 PM to Midnight|
|Location:||Sukit Hookah | 3354 Dorr St.|
[ Why Beach House ]
- Since 1921 Beach House has been a refuge for thousands of individuals and families
- 13,303 Ohioans were homeless in 2011 (up 4.8% since 2010)
- 5,218 Ohioans in families with children were homeless in 2011
- According to the most recent report by COHHIO, Ohio Family Homelessness is at its highest level since these numbers began being recorded
[ What you can do to help ]
- Come to Sukit Hookah on Thursday, March 21st 2013 from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, smoke a hookah, and leave a tip;
- If you don't smoke you can just stop by and drop off a few dollars to help support the cause;
- Spread the word about this fund raiser and forward this to your friends and family;
- RSVP to the FaceBook event so your FaceBook friends and family know you're coming;
- Click this link and make an online donation directly to the Beach House.
[ Contact ]
Halie Lewis | firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, Sukit Hookah is an 18 and over establishment so please bring your State or Government-issued photo ID if you are attending.